Countdown to Zero.
What is this declaration?
This declaration is to challenge the government to increase the resources and funds allocated to BAME organisations to lead the initiatives to end HIV in BAME communities.
For decades, BAME communities have constantly been underfunded, having the worst HIV and sexual health outcomes and struggling to access culturally-appropriate services. It’s time we end this fight together and we can’t leave anybody behind.
Why should I sign this declaration?
By signing this declaration, you are:
- Actively helping more people get tested for HIV
- Joining the world in ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030
- Supporting a movement to end stigma in minority communities
- Challenging the government to finally take action in helping BAME communities get the access and awareness they deserve
- Not leaving anybody behind
- Fighting injustice and supporting minority groups that don’t have a voice
- Taking action for the changes you want to see in the world.
|258||Mr Luke G.||Sep 14, 2019|
|257||Ms Ngosa ellia M.||Sep 14, 2019|
|256||Ms Sanana K.||Sep 13, 2019|
|255||Miss Iyabo C.||Sep 13, 2019|
|254||Ms Mavis O.||Sep 12, 2019|
|253||Mr Robert K.||Sep 12, 2019|
|252||Ms Beatrice I.||Sep 11, 2019|
|251||Miss Marcela F.||Sep 11, 2019|
|250||Mr Ricky F.||Sep 10, 2019|
|249||Miss Estelle D.||Sep 10, 2019|
|248||Mr Christopher B.||Sep 10, 2019|
|247||Ms Agatha N.||Sep 09, 2019|
|246||Ms Maria R.||Sep 09, 2019|
|245||Mr Haocheng F.||Sep 09, 2019|
|244||Ms Laura H.||Sep 09, 2019|
|243||Ms Latiesha J.||Sep 09, 2019|
|242||Ms Kali L.||Sep 09, 2019|
|241||Mr Steve C.||Sep 09, 2019|
|240||Ms Veritee R.||Sep 09, 2019|
|239||Ms Lorraine E.||Sep 09, 2019|
|238||Mr Alistair S.||Sep 09, 2019|
|237||Mr Fernando M.||Sep 09, 2019|
|236||Mr Donald M.||Sep 08, 2019|
|235||Ms Shona M.||Sep 06, 2019|
|234||Ms TCHUENGUIA B.||Sep 06, 2019|