Countdown to Zero.
What is this declaration?
This declaration is to challenge the government to increase the resources and funds allocated to BAME organisations to lead the initiatives to end HIV in BAME communities.
For decades, BAME communities have constantly been underfunded, having the worst HIV and sexual health outcomes and struggling to access culturally-appropriate services. It’s time we end this fight together and we can’t leave anybody behind.
Why should I sign this declaration?
By signing this declaration, you are:
- Actively helping more people get tested for HIV
- Joining the world in ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030
- Supporting a movement to end stigma in minority communities
- Challenging the government to finally take action in helping BAME communities get the access and awareness they deserve
- Not leaving anybody behind
- Fighting injustice and supporting minority groups that don’t have a voice
- Taking action for the changes you want to see in the world.
|287||Miss Nadia K.||Feb 16, 2020|
|286||Dr. Laura C.||Feb 15, 2020|
|285||Ms zenaba F.||Feb 15, 2020|
|284||Miss Djatougbe A H.||Feb 15, 2020|
|283||Ms Venessa B.||Feb 15, 2020|
|282||Mrs Peggy G.||Feb 14, 2020|
|281||Mrs Navlet R.||Nov 05, 2019|
|280||Mr Ashford M.||Oct 13, 2019|
|279||Ms Jasmin S.||Oct 13, 2019|
|278||Miss Brenda M.||Oct 13, 2019|
|277||Mrs Jody W.||Oct 13, 2019|
|276||Ms Carlton D.||Oct 13, 2019|
|275||Ms Celia W.||Oct 13, 2019|
|274||Ms Lin M.||Oct 12, 2019|
|273||Ms Nto T.||Oct 12, 2019|
|272||Mrs Veronica W.||Oct 12, 2019|
|271||Ms Roselle B.||Oct 12, 2019|
|270||Ms Amanda S.||Oct 12, 2019|
|269||Ms Ebony S.||Oct 12, 2019|
|268||Mrs Mary F.||Oct 12, 2019|
|267||Mrs Nadine W.||Oct 12, 2019|
|266||Ms Claudette M.||Oct 12, 2019|
|265||Mr David H.||Oct 12, 2019|
|264||Mrs Maureen H.||Oct 12, 2019|
|263||Ms ELIZABETH M.||Oct 12, 2019|